Thursday 28 June 2012

Mixed Media Canvases...

...are my new passion, I LOVE them!
I thought it was about time I got around to showing you my first mixed media canvas I made ages ago, this was to blame to getting me hooked on them!!
This one doesn't photograph that well but you get the idea! I've come a long way since this one as I've now made lots!! I've even started selling them! I will be sharing them with you along the way!  
This one is for my bedroom so I did it me favourite colours and sparyed it with silver glimmer mist so it catches the light!

I really love making them and can't stop, I have so many ideas for them!! So I now have an Etsy shop to sell my canvases and I recently sent one to America!

I'll be back with more soon!
Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!