Wednesday 22 August 2012

More Tuscany Tales

I was looking at my holiday album of when we went as a family to Tuscany a couple of years ago. I really like it, it's great to look back at. It just doesn't have enough pages in it!! There is quite a lot I left out so I decided I was going to do more of it so here is a couple of quick pages I knocked up!
 I really enjoyed scrapping in this size again. I painted blue paint on the top and bottom edges and then clustered bits and pieces!
We spent quite a lot of time relaxing by the pool!
 On this one I stamped bubble wrap with yellow paint. My little nephew in his poncho towel, he was in it a lot after he had been in the pool! Cute!

There will probably be more to come as I'm enjoying it! There are pages that need to be in this album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!