Friday 7 September 2012

Patriotic Cupcakes

Here's a new layout I haven't got around to showing you yet. I felt like trying something a little different with this one! I've seen lots of pages with strips across the top and bottom which look great and it's something I haven't done that much in my scrapping so I thought I would give it a go! I think the trick is to make it look balanced so I kept the middle bit quite simple! 
The photo is of the cupcakes I made for the Jubilee, I went a bit crazy decorating them so they were real celebration cupcakes and in red, white and blue of course! I made little flags to put in them too so I added one of them on to the page!
It was nice try something a bit different and I quite like how it turned out!
Hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!