Monday 4 February 2013

Hearts

It was the first challenge of the new design team at The Studio yesterday. We have to create a page about love and include at least 5 hearts. So I went a bit heart crazy with my layout, I cut out lots of hearts!
 The layout is about my love of crochet, I only learnt about 2 years ago now and I've came a long way since. The photos are of some the blanket I've made or are making, the middle one, is my blanket which I'm still making but I've nearly finished!
I also included one of my crocheted flower embellishments!
The design team did a great job with every layout being different so there's bound to be something to inspire everyone!

Staying on the love theme, I have a busy weekend of family celebrations as it was my parents 40th Wedding anniversary! It quite amazing they have been married so long! I made a board with some of their wedding photos on which were great to look at! There were loads of flowers and cards, a big cake, champagne, lots of family and a big Sunday roast, it was lovely!

Back soon, thanks for looking! xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the mix of colors and patterns on this layout - so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bold, bright, happy page, Anna! It totally displays your love!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!