Thursday 28 February 2013

Last Part of Christmas Journal 2012

I have finally got around to finishing and photographing my Christmas journal! Here is the second and final part (please note photo heavy post!)

From page 16 - our tree
Day 17 - our annual carols at the village triangle.
Day 18 - this years new decoration for the tree, a decorated bell that I bought at the Christmas market.
Day 19 - I went to the Pantomime with the whole school that I help out at!
Day 20- had a cold so had a day of watching Christmas films!
Day 22 - I went to St Mary's Redcliffe in Bristol with my Mum, Aunty and sister to their carol concert. It was brilliant, had a great sing of Christmas carols, will definitely go again!
Day 21 - finished wrapping the last of the presents and put them all under the tree!
Day 23 - my Christmas pudding cupcakes!
Day 24 - lots of preparations, including decorating the cake, made a flower arrangement and made a Christmas chocolate log!
Day 25 - Christmas dinner!
Day 26 - more food, family and fun! ( just noticed I have a red gem missing!)
Day 27 - my main present of a small tablet computer, love it!
Day 28 - I promised my sister I would make her a crocheted star garland but ran out of time so I made a batch of stars for it!
Day 29 - went to my aunties for dinner with family, came home by the light of a spooky moon!
Day 30 - my brother's Birthday, went to Weston- Super- Mare, we had lunch out, a walk along the beach and of course a slice of cake I made for him!
Day 31 - New Year's Eve - just stayed in and watched the fireworks on the telly!
Last page is my sum up page and about having two new additions to the family in 2013! You can see a bit of the back cover in this photo too, it's red with little punched hearts along the bottom.
 And last but not least the cover! I went with a quick and easy one, most of it with already printed on the paper!
Over all I really quite pleased with it, as always I have my favourite pages and ones I don't like so much but I think that's always the way! I am tempted for this Christmas to do more of an art journal but I would need to get it sorted early so we will wait and see if I can get myself organized!

Thanks getting to the end! No more Christmas stuff now, I promise!
Back soon! xx

1 comment:

  1. really cool project! i especially love that cover...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!