Monday 4 March 2013

King of the Castle

Yesterday's challenge at The Studio was a recipe challenge, we had a list of ingredients to include in our layouts, they were: kraft cardstock, paint/mist, two types of alphas and at least one tag.
Here's what I came up with!
I really enjoyed making this one, it was easy to include the great products in it. I didn't use the kraft card stock as my background as most of the design team, I used it in a big tag and torn strip instead.
The photos is from my few days away last month. We visited a castle near where we are staying and my nephew loved it. He got the sword in the shop on the way in and carried it around the whole of the castle and then got a shield on the way out!
Back soon!

2 comments:

  1. love your page Anna - the background behind the photo looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and such a boy photo :) I love the masking and inkyness and the skeleton leaf.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!