Wednesday 24 April 2013

Masks

Sunday's challenge at The Studio was about masks and stencils. I used a stencil for the background of my layout, I used green and blue paint on a sponge and it mixed itself a bit so it turned out quite a nice seaside colour which was nice as my layout is about something that happened on the beach! I also used another stencil to make the chevron shapes along the washi tape.
When we went on our family break away in February, we went to a great beach, it had lots of these balls of empty fish eggs. My sister also found a plank of wood so decided to play what she called 'fish brain cricket' with them!! It had to documented!


We have a great sponsor at The Studio this month which is the online shop Bellaboo so make sure you play along for a chance of winning a voucher!

Got more to show you so I'll be back shortly! 
Thanks for looking! xx

1 comment:

  1. You managed to make a very interesting page and also beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!