Wednesday 12 June 2013

Baby Blanket and Canvas

There has been two new additions to our family recently, two little boys within 3 1/2 weeks of each other, making me an aunty to 3 boys now!!
So as you can imagine it's been a bit busy with the babies and creating for them too! 
Thought it was about time I showed you some of the creations so I will start with a couple of things I made for my sisters baby.

First up is the crocheted baby buggy blanket I made for my sisters baby, we didn't know if it was a boy or girl so went with either colours!

My sister chose the colours and pattern, I loved this stitch, it was quick and easy and looks great!
I started it in February and just finished it a few days before my nephew arrived in the second week of April.

 Secondly my sister bought some fun material with dogs all over it for the nursery so I decided to copy it to make a canvas to go on the wall, as the walls are all white so this is what I came up with!
I drew the dogs on card as they are quite big on the material and I needed to fit more on and then I painted their coats on!

Back soon with more! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!