Sunday 18 August 2013

Glittery Gromit

You can now follow me on Bloglovin too!
Today there's a new challenge up at The Studio and it's all about using glitter on your layout.
A couple of weeks ago we took my nephew looking for the painted Gromit statues around Bristol and we found this lovely glittery one with mosaic tiles on so I thought it was prefect for this challenge! I went with the gold to match Gromit. I found some glitter stickers, thread, sequin waste glitter glue, gems and sequins and had a lovely glittery time!
I used shimmer mist for my background too so everything on this layout shines!! Unfortunately I didn't have any glittery gold Thickers so I just had to use shiny gold ones instead!
If you join in with us at The Studio this month you can be in with a chance of becoming our guest designer. We will also be having a design team call next week ;0)
It's been a busy week with my nephews birthday, I made him an Avengers cake and went to Longleat Safari park with him for the day. I'll be back with the cake photos soon!!
Thanks for looking! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!