Friday 13 September 2013

Superhero Cakes

Not one but two superhero cakes that I've made recently! The first one was for my nephew's 5th Birthday in August was an Avengers cake. He told me which characters he wanted on it!
The second one I made yesterday for my nephew little friend's 4th Birthday, he wanted Spiderman and Batman cake so that's what I did for him!
Both were a lot of hard work just to be eaten!! I do love making them though and it was great to see my nephews face, he loved his!

Thanks for looking
Back soon! xx

2 comments:

  1. You made those cakes??? Oh my, they are incredible!!!!! Oooh, if only I could see your nephew's face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!!! wow! My boys would love these cakes too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!