Monday 2 September 2013

Wings

I know you really expecting to see my nephews cake but as usual of late I haven't got around to it as I'm really busy with work at the moment but I will upload it soon!
Anyway why I'm here today, it was time for another challenge as The Studio yesterday! This time we had a word to inspire us, the word was Wings. I went with the most beautiful wings there is a butterfly's! 
I love this photo I took of a Peacock butterfly in the garden a couple of weeks ago. I let the photo do most of the talking! A give it a black ground back so it would really stand out.
The title Peacock is also a bird, you see what I did there??!!
We are holding a DT call at The Studio at the moment, we are looking for more talented designer to add to the team. If you are interested see here, I would love to see you enter, you have until Sunday!
Thanks for looking.
Back soon!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!