Wednesday 22 January 2014

Lots of Socks

Thought it was about time we had a bit of Christmas round up so I've got a couple of things to show you that I made. The first one was a sock advent calender I made for my nephew, Dougie.
I bought some of the socks and made other using felt and Christmas material. I then added a star and a number to each one, they are then pegged onto the ribbon.
 As he's still quite young I bought a wooden alphabet puzzle in the shape of a dinosaur to put in each sock, as it was an alphabet puzzle there was only a couple of pieces left over so I put two pieces in towards the end for an extra treat! He loved the puzzle and it was nice to see a bit more of the dinosaur appear every day!
I also made a bag for it to be packed away in every year.

The second thing was a present I made for my other nephew, can you guess what his name is?!!

I decorated these lovely wooden letters with a mixed media feel using lots of paint and stamps.

Next thing to do is catch you up on is my Christmas journal, just got to edit the photos! Back soon with the first instalment! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!